Vision & Mission
CAOEC remains true to what its founding members envisioned in 1949: to promote a strong industry through safe and efficient operations in Canada's rig sector. The Association's vision and mission are driven by Member companies and the many volunteers that form CAOEC's extensive network.
Working together, our members identify where collaboration can contribute to the continuous development of our industry as we strive to be the best in the world.
CAOEC will be the most influential trade association in the Canadian energy industry.
CAOEC will promote the interests of the Canadian energy services industry operating near the wellhead by championing their responsible stewardship and active role in the global energy evolution.
CAOEC is committed to:
- Safety, environmental and operational excellence in the industry;
- Acting in the best interests of its member companies, their employees and the industry;
- Responding to climate change through sustainable solutions;
- Engagement and participation with Indigenous peoples in energy development; and
- A strong tradition of leadership and cooperation.