Certifications and Licenses.
MUST Possess Current/Valid:
· H2S Alive Certification
· Common Safety Orientation or (EGSO/PST/GELS)
Special Conditions of Employment:
· MUST be 18 years of age
· Require valid driver license and vehicle
· Responsible for own transportation to and from worksite each day
· Ability to financially sustain lodging/meals in non-camp situations
· Must be able to complete and successfully pass a Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Test ( This will be arranged by CWC Ironhand Drilling)
· Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions such as rain, heat/cold, and exposure to loud noises
· Ability to work in fast paced/repetitious environment
Previous experience as a carpenter, general laborer, laborer, roofer, landscaper, heavy equipment operator, construction, pipefitting, oil and gas, energy services, drilling rig, mining, rig, oilfield, fly-in, fly-out, fly in fly out, diamond drilling, mining fly in fly out, directional drilling, heavy equipment operator, oil&gas, oil & gas, leasehand, motorhand, etc.